Wednesday, January 02, 2008

i'm very happy to receive messages from the baby. be it just one short message that i cannot reply to. still i know i'm in his heart and mind somewhere. just like he's in mine. okok, pardon my words. but i'm very happy. i know ten days will pass very fast. i just wish it will be faster. but i m happy. truly happy. i enjoy being happy. hee.. updated my resolution list in my blog.

anyway, i was thinking. if i'm a rich girl, i would travel all over the world to try all the cusines. try how diff country prepare the seafood. i'm not that into red meat so i prefer seafood. if i were someone who don't have responsibilities and burdens and someone really confident in what i set out to do, i would earn enough money to travel round the world learning how to cook different cusines. and once i've finished my cash, i will work more and travel more.

but because i'm who i m now. someone with responsibilites i have to fulfil. someone who needs to be around and someone who needs to account to people around me. too much stuff tt i cannot just throw away and go off. so i can only dream. i dream of opening my own seafood bistro in the future. i like to see people eat and enjoy my food. to feel good after eating and seek comfort in my food.

hopefully, somewhere in the future, it can really happen. but i still want tt car and house.... so tt i can start a family.

pizzahut.. 2 for 22 bucks... tempting.. but fattening

No comments: