Sunday, January 20, 2008

i had a pretty weird yet funny dream 2 nights back. it's funny to think back about it but i was scared awake then. i dreamt i bought won ton mee for my mum to eat. i was holding it when suddenly this piglet came charging at me and used his mouth to tear the packet of wonton mee out from my hands. it was furiously using its mouth to open the plastic container of wonton mee when i was trying to run away. when i turn back to take a look, it was charging at me again! (maybe cos he cannot open up the packet of wonton mee??) and as i was standing with feet apart, it stuck its head in between my legs! yuck.. i felt the pig's head and i shocked myself awake! scary...

and before this pig dream, i vaguely remember i dreamt baby and i went to gold class cinema to watch movie but dunno why, it was a horror movie and i dunno why we only got one seat so end up i have to sit on his lap. weird... a friday night that i didn't sleep much and ended so tired, and on sat night, i concussed close to 10 hours till this morning.

No comments: