Sunday, December 09, 2007

In the nick of time, I was saved.

Love is patient and kind;it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail.

-- 1 CORINTHIANS 13:4

Indeed when I seeked for the truth, I'll accept the truth and from now on, trust. In the short paragraph above, i realise there's many things that i lack, many things that i want to find meaning in. many things worth exploring and many things to enhance the meaning of love. i'm glad i was shared with this paragraph, when i focus and meditate upon the words, minor things did not seem important anymore. indeed, once again, when i leave it in the hands of God, he'll always show me the way. it's really a test of trust. in God and in love. and i thank the one up there for showing me and teaching me this valuable lessson.

and also to my precious one, you have no idea how nervous i was before the whole thing and how relieved i was after the whole thing too. but i'm happy that things turn out how they did. so please don't love me lesser cos i worry more and more each day. hee...

No comments: