Tuesday, December 25, 2007

i'm still getting over the excitement regarding my driving just now. i know it's not my maiden drive, nor issit my first time on the highway but it's my longest drive, to and fro from one end of singapore to the other end. i drove my baby to camp and back.

these few days, i'm always used to drivin with baby beside me barking orders and giving me a tsk tsk look. so driving all the way to jurong with baby beside and amelia behind was alright. den the ride back only me and amelia. tt's what makes me so scared cos like i ve a life in my hands. ahaha, amelia darling also said first time sit car dun feel safe. i'm sorry. but still, i'm very very proud of myself. tampines to jurong and back. thanks amelia for being there and thanks for tt sweet sweet gift. hahahaa!!! dental floss ya!?

still.. i'm proud myself. and i'm sure baby too. hahaha.. and yes amelia too!!! my first official passenger!

No comments: