Friday, July 20, 2007

finally, oh finally, the chinatown eggtarts melting into my mouth. ooooh.. oh so delicious, it's so so so goood! the egg taste, soft, smooth and silky. woooo... very very nice. finally. =) my next cravings.. hee hee hee.. BBQ FOOOD! when can i go for a bbq party??? i want i want!!!!

the day pass so fast yet the night seemed so long. mummy say i'm leading my life in a non-meaningful way but i beg to differ. my days are always packed. nicely packed i would say but the night always seemed so long. i'm pretty much of a person who loves sleeping in than sleeping early. it's only in the night that thoughts flood my mind, and loneliness creep in. let me count down.. one more week, i miss my baby.

wadever it may be... it has been a good week no matter what. =)

No comments: