Wednesday, November 15, 2006

why do i always shun? i know the answer and know it too well. it's inferiority. what i question my heart is am i always like that? have i always been like that? or is it what or who i became tt made me feel inferior. once again... i dun like who i see in the mirror today.

i can be so immature at times, seriously. my heart's always flying, never settled. therefore, the way i deal with things can be so immature. now, i have anotehr question.. what is strength and how do i gain it? i guess everyone at some points of their life will always question themselves? like how meaningful are we leading our life. right at this prime age, or how i would like to call it, i always doubt and question myself. i always want this, expect that.. maybe people are right. my expectations are too high. expectations tend to be lowered as we grow older and more mature. apparently, i m not at that age yet and far from it. maybe i wouldn't call it expectations? but i would call it my whims and fancy. i always want to get wad i want. and i must get it. tt's immature, isn't it?

so this sums up upon the fact tt i m inferior and immature?

on a lighter note... i regretted not doing wad i wanted to do today.. maybe it's not too late now? hmmm.. but i m soo lazy.

okok... a random entry. am in one of my thoughtful mode.

No comments: