Monday, November 20, 2006

as i looked at you today, realisations hit me. i do noe how to be happy after all. u are part of my happiness. not the expected you but you. all i have to do is trust in you. i should trust in you. tok about building walls around me... even though i might ve break them.. i am still preventing things from even happening. i m predicting and trying to avoid. when things have not even happened. so i need to learn to trust. we're still young. if some things should happen for one reason or another... let it be. cos i believe i fell for who you are and no point changing who i fell for in the first place. i need to learn to trust again. i need to learn to love again. and like what i always tell mummy.. love is beautiful and something to be given... and not expecting any in return. tt's what love should be. and i should stick to my believe.

i hope i will be a happier person. cos to me.. nothing stumbles me more than anything but this. i learnt how to climb back up on my feet. i need to take a step ahead. =)

i m feeling lighter already.

No comments: