Sunday, March 19, 2006

the night freak me out again, like how it used to. i guess it's been too long since i last stayed at home at night alone. i forgot how scared i used to be. the feeling came back tonight. exactly how i felt in the past. last time, i remembered when i started thinking too much and start freaking myself out by little noise, i will call chin. make her talk to me till my parents came home... i recall starting the conversation by saying chin chin.. i'm soo scared.. how how how... lol.. and of course. just a opening will freak anyone out. so i made chin worry for a split second then when i told her the reason, she would just start calming me down and all.. lol. poor chin. but tt's why i always call her last time. now, all i can is on the tv loud loud and open the big wooden door, so in anyway... i can run out immediately, if necessary. and not forgetting, toking to my angel darling. it helps quite abit. ok.. i noe i sounded silly. and i bet everyone who reads this is rolling their eyes.. but ya.. i'm scared wad.

here's my boring sunday. slept till ten, had organ lesson and slacked all the way. nothing done, nothing accomplished. i dunno why but my thighs are aching quite abit. could it be cos i walked a bit too much yesterday? but how can it be.. hmmmm.... i feel old. and speaking of old, i do feel old. issit cos i'm like working full time... from 9 to 6. cos i feel tired almost everyday. angel say this is wps. and we're suffering from it. so no life mans, dun u think so? cos ar... the mere mention of gg out late to hevoc a little.. i would be like huh.... no energy or simply too tired. i feel old. where's my youth mans!!!! =/

updated my wish list and food list too. that food list ar.. mainly is for chin one. all our pacts made to each other. she's my official food mate mans. i've led an unhealthy life today mans. ate super unhealthily. lol... but at least i ate. this is the life i eat when i'm alone mans. ahhha.. those were the days... lots of memories for today. being alone at home gets me super emo. just watching this korean show, i simply teared. lol.... gosh.... leona has become a little weakling, hasn't she? well, tv's my only company. so ya.. i had to communicate with it right.. hhhaaa.. i guess it's just quite some time being alone. not tt i dun enjoy it, time to myself and all. even ken hirai's songs bring tearsto my eyes.. woahhh....

just saw zoe tay's watch on tv.. looks good. just saw fann on tv.. sooo pretty! i've been doing some pi work online today too. lol. and as u guys can tell.. i'm seriously bored. since when have u all seen such a long entry? anyway... two weeks of work is down.. left with 4. can't wait to get back to school. am sure eve feels this way too? judging from her blog.. but ar.. the thought of bd just makes me =/ results coming out on 22nd... suckkkyyy...

angel is crapppy and so am i.... 2 bored girls

No comments: