Thursday, March 02, 2006

i'm feeling very shitty at this hour, right at this moment. don't ask me why. if i knew, i would know how to solve it. but whatever it is, i am feeling real bad now. am in a total bad shape. i know i felt it all wrong. i know it. i really did. but what irks me is that i dun knoe what i can do to dissolve this all-wrong type of feel. freak.. this is so sucky. it's all wrong. everything is. what is it exactly. i dunno.. but it's wrong... yuuucccckkkk... i so hate this feeling. i so hate me right now. god... show me the light can. i dunno how long i can stay sane. seriously.

and it seriously does not help when certain things occured. i dun wanna mention it here cos i dun think it's fault of any parties. i really dun. it's just so hurtful.... and it gets me even more down. it hurts even more when u knew how i feel about such stuff. you knew. of all people. but no worries.... i'm not blaming anyone here and i'm ot bearing grudges. really. it's me. it's me and myself. i think the problem lies deeply with me. maybe i need isolation? to prevent myself from irritating any human being. or to prevent myself to making any more trouble for myself. this feeling sux.

I HATE THIS PERSON WHO HAPPENS TO BEAR MY NAME RIGHT NOW! she's so not herself.

i want seoul garden!!!!!

No comments: