Friday, December 30, 2011

whee! i am so happy with my new blogskin.

new year, new beginning and time to blog more often. A piece of exciting news --> redstripesgreencircles is back!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And to make it a complete year, i finished my puzzle!! It took me roughly 8 months to complete it but that is because i got caught up with work and neglected it for a while. did the puzzle on and off, got bored a while but now that it's completed, i'm so proud of myself. I'm not sure why but I have this thing for puzzle since young and it always makes me very happy to be able to piece up the picture piece by piece. Am going to embark on the next project next year. mr Tan wants me to do the Lord's supper. Challenging but interesting! =)

it's going to be a eventful weekend, with lots to think about and planning to do for the new year. 2012, here i come!

No comments: