Saturday, December 31, 2011

Good morning people! Pardon my enthu-ness for blogging. God knows how long this will last. Haha!

Had a lovely Friday evening. Prepared grilled chicken salad for dinner.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I was cutting up the ingredients when suddenly i thought to myself, at the rate we are eating salads, we should invest in a salad spinner! the more i thought of it, the more i wanted it. so after dinner, we end up at ikea and courts. I love going such places at night, too bad they are not 24/7.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Had a bump into with Jeffrey. What are the chances? It's good to know that everyone is doing fine and looking forward to the new year.

Woke up in the morning to prepare breakfast. I love to display my breakfast in a pretty way. It always makes me happy. But of course preparing it for someone a little bit dense (a little!!) is always a bit exasperating. Cos he couldn't tell that it was a flower!! I mean, obvious right! haha!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anyway, hope everyone have a fun time counting down to 2012. I have my own fair share of things lined up. =) =) I will update soon!

No comments: