Saturday, August 22, 2009

i have to say this is one of the best birthdays i had ever have. and strangely, this is not because of what i did or gifts i receive, but cos of all the well wishes i got from many people. people i know and people i've not seen for quite some time. it's really very endearing. how simple happiness can be. it's just very nice to know my friends care and i feel so so so loved!

but i still need to give an update how my birthday went right? hahaa.. am sure some people out there are curious, maybe, maybe not. just a record of it for myself to read it in the future den.

i waited for chef Tan to come over my place to cook me lunch.. seeing him busy in the kitchen... washing up the dishes, cooking the meal for me and making cosmopolitan for me, can't help but smile. den it was The Proposal, movie at downtown east den we took bus down to parkway parade... met nic's mum and ate dinner together. den after dinner, nic and i walked from parkway parade all the way down to ice cream chef to get one cup of ice cream. it's not the ice cream that made me smile and feel blissfully happy.. is the walk. i love taking long walks with my dear one, though i feel bad when i see perspiration forming on his forehead and neck.

finally we cabbed home and i have chin spending the last few minutes of my birthday with me. am i allowed to be so happy on a single day? i feel something bad would come my way somehow?? like job finding will be futile and all? (i'm trying not to think of money and job search issue the whole day) but true happiness is all i feel today..

i learnt that without expecting alot.... u actually receive so much more... Thank you everyone who played a part for my birthday and all the well wishes!! thankkkk uuuuuu

No comments: