Monday, June 23, 2008



A very very nice weekend spent. Friday night was the commissioning ball. @ Rasa Sentosa. I like the place there... the environment and all... maybe i can have my wedding @ sentosa! =) nice dinner, nice place, nice date and nice night. no complaints about it at all and i would let the pictures speak for themselves.

Sat was celebration for xin's 21st birthday. now i realise actually my house to Aloha Changi is so near and it's even nearer to Bark Cafe, i seriously must go there and try one day. I would have enjoy and eaten more xin's party but i was feeling so sick and all... with the mild headache and horrible sore throat. seriously, i sound darn husky now. i would like to think it's sexy! haha...

Sunday was angel's birthday party. =) BBQ!!! my all time favourite. but due to my throat and all.. i try to restrain abit and all too. i hate the feeling of not being able to indulge and enjoy my food seriously. when would this bad sore throat go away. i cann't even teach now can.... with my voice like that. i don't wanna go off key when i teach my students.

continue wishing me health! =)

No comments: