Monday, June 09, 2008

i've been addicted these days. since tues i believe, straight after exams. i haven't been able to do constructive things, not even get myself a cocktail to fulfill my fantasy. oh well, i guess i have to give myself a break once in a while and do all non-constructive things.

however, i still manage to stock up my house on food. since i'm going to stay home alot. i'm still giving tuitions. hmmm, i've settled some re-application of cards. packed a little here and there. these are more or less the constructive things i've done. get a little peeved and bitchy over the weekend. i call that constructive, cos i let some steam and finally i saw the light. actually things can be really simple. when i let it go, and just smile over it. haha.. my boy is very proud of himself and cos he managed to strike up convo with my gfs and initiated convo and managed to make them laugh. haha... it's definitely an achievement in his dictionary and i'm very happy also. it's nice to see him enjoying himself while out with us, instead of complaining to me later he's bored and all.

his commission parade is this sat and boy is eddie right. i am proud of him. it's as if it's my son who is going to be commissioned. ahaha.. life couldn't get any better right now. and it can be even better if i get to do constructive things, like get my cocktail.. or make myself happpier.

i was doubting the true meaning of frienship. esp for someone like me... who after a series of bad falls and bad nights, and turn to gfs everytime when i m in pit and esp when gfs help me up when i was down. to me, friendship is something really important and some aspect that i give great importance and priority to. i m still doubting abt friendship and gfs. maybe it's a give and take. while i wan others to prove some stuff to me, i should be proving stuff to them too. ya, leave the doubt there. i seriously do love all my gfs. this prompts a speech tt i'm thinking of making.. hmmm...

finally caught narnia. not in gold class. i can't seem to get anything out from the timings of gold class. hopefully i still get to use them before expiry. anyway, love it and all i can sae is .. it's been 2 yrs and 4 months... ahaha....

life couldn't get any better. =)

No comments: