Wednesday, March 05, 2008



Omelette patty with gravy



Steam fish

Ta-da. My simple dinner that i cooked myself. One good thing about staying home the whole day without the interruption of going out to teach tuition is that i get to cook dinner myself. Though it's only 2 dishes, cos i want variety, it's alot! I almost couldn't finish. had to gorge myself a little. maybe i should just stick to one dish in the future, and dump all varieties into one dish. haha... anyway, i love that monkey spoon with the burnt part. it's so clearly taken! haha...
so anyway, have been mugging for 3 days, though i took mini breaks here and there but it's a good start. i shall keep up to it. keep wanting to wake up at 830 in the morning to study but everyday i kept snoozing and ultimately off my hp alarm. but with each passing day, i'm improving, now i m only one hr away from 830. sooner or later, i will wake up at 830!
suddenly, i miss my baby. i feel that things seemed pretty 'surface' these days. what do the signs imply i dun wanna think. i'll just take a step at a time.
please dun make me sad and break my fragile heart.

No comments: