Sunday, March 16, 2008

i got attacked by a crow literally on friday, along bedok reservoir road. i was about to take out my mp3, planning to walk all the way to kembangan and suddenly, this crow swooped down from behind and sneak attack me on my head. i gave out a short yelp and quickly walk away, trying to act cool, cos i think there are people who witness it. but even when i do so, i keep turning my way behind, cos the crow was on top of this signboard, still staring at me. i was freaked out! like seriously, i wanted to cry already. and every few steps i walk, tho i m getting further from the crow, i keep turning back until i cannot take it, i simply cross the road and take a cab home, without kembangan meesua.

i know i m slow but it's only yesterday that i felt this bump on my head and when i put pressure on it, it's pain. not very pain, but pain. now, with my paranoid self, i have decided to wear a cap everytime i go out. the sound of crows still frightens me, i hate outdoors!

on a lighter note, finally go to katong. have been wanting to go there for a meal and finally brought the boy to stonegrill dining. amelia, do u noe they revamp? now, they got upstairs and downstairs. dunno issit only vip guests can go up.. i dun think so. overall, i still like it. price still quite ok wad! and amelia, when u free.. let's go jap buffet. date me soon please. or anyone who's interested.

No comments: