Thursday, February 08, 2007

the word O-V-E-R never held more meaning to me now than any other time. i've graduated! 3 years of hard work and joyous moments ave finally came to an end. this is kind of like a conclusion section of a chapter but not the offical one yet. i would count grad ceremony the real offical one.. or issit grad night? but anyway, this marks somewhere at the end of my chapter and here i m going on to the transition period. a period before the new chapter begins. there will be confusion, that's for sure. there would be doubt, unsure... of how to begin the next chapter or what to anticipate. there will be doubt of how people may change, how i would change.. how i would transit out and start something new to me.

but anyway, it's over!!! i know all of u are congratulating me.. and smiling with me as u read this entry.. am really happy. i want to be happy all the way from now to chinese new year. i want to carry excitement while i wait for what lies ahead of me. clear the doubt. clear all the negativity. i want to bring out the best in me for this important period of my life!

ok.. i'm getting a little over. here's some thoughts: perfection seemed so harsh to me yet i still hold on to it all the time. i want perfection in my life. i dun wan anything that's less perfect. this is why perfection always adds pressure to me and everyone around me sometimes. it causes me unhapiness at times yet i still hold on to it. however, perfection seemed to change its scope of definition after a while. something that seems so perfect in the past looks like a mistake to me now. so what am i holding on to? perfection is so hard to grasp.. yet i still want to hold on to it.

i need that organiser sooon!!!

No comments: