Monday, July 10, 2006

my shit motivator is back! and just like i told her, she ges all the bad things out of my system and out of my life... keeping me fresh to await for new stuff.. nutrients. lol... i wanna graduate!! and join u sooon! maybe after we hanged out more.. i will become a regular shit person already. right!!?? meet up soon. i wanna see my disney products! and phucket tibits!! i love my shit motivator. and please, my dear girl, although ur new life will start again pretty soon. like a new chapter.. i'm not just any old chapter.. but a bookmark for u to bring along in every other new chapters u go to. so dun forget me in days of loneliness. am always with u. =) love u!!!

the long awaited. in less than an hours time is the start of the final match of world cup. italy vs france. have been keeping myself updated this whole month.. staying up late to watch. and also betting. and also new aspirations. lol. i'm gg to miss world cup once it ends.. but i await the next one in 4 years time.. by then, i will becoem a bookie. (oops.. not supposed to say in public. later get caught, based on this statement) lol.

things will end. eventually. but that doesn't stop me from looking forward to the arrival of new things. looking forward to my dreams. new hopes. and new drive. my shit motivator is right... i do need to self flatter at times. to keep myself going
if i dun, i will find it really tiring working so hard cos i will feel like i'm not making ny progress so occasionally its good to flatter myself abit. and also work hard and play hard. i ve a goal already. tt's when the full force of drive comes in. =)

i love tsubasa!

No comments: