Wednesday, May 24, 2006

this blog seems so dead. and is no one actually reading my entries anymore? why no one reminded me to blog.. or tell me they missed my entries?? hmph.... =/

life is one whirl of something not as strong as mess.. but not in order. things are going out of hand, phones are hanging on me. many things not in place... eyes hurting. i'm confused, i'm lost. i want to noe where i stand, yet i fear to find the truth. or rather dun dare. yes, this is my life for the past 2 weeks or so. and on top of tt, have been sick for 2 weeks. cough.. sore throat.. fever on a few days. feeling weak. headache more prominent. wad is so good about lfie anyway. oh, maybe apart from the fact tt i've watched movies on a regular basis. something tt at least i'm keeping on track on. going to watch xmen today.

having a sudden craving for new york pizza. i wanna eatttttt...... heart is aching out for food, or mouth to be exact. but my mind says no. one of those days tt i look in the mirror and see fats everywhere. ugly image and fat woman standing in front of me. grrr. it's just bad days....

what kind of an entry to revive the blog is this. is this why no one reads my blog anymore.... =(

No comments: