Sunday, August 12, 2012

Can't wait can't wait!!!! 2 more days and i will be out of singapore. Too much things to handle, too much stress, too much thoughts, too much people with problems. I just wanna leave these all behind and go to sunny island and do nothing but eat, relax and eat somemore!

i am going to try my best to document my trip. maybe via instagram. pictorial format is much easier. they say pictures say a thousand words. i think pictures will say alot more about a trip than just me talking about the trip. Not sure if i have wifi there. but usually, if i go holidays with the boy, i don't care if i have wifi.

I am aching terribly from the gym class the boy and i went to on saturday. How unfit i became and how much i want to be fit again! i think gym can be so fun with a partner. Of course a female one will be better, can chat in the changing room, can go suana together. haha

No comments: