Friday, April 20, 2012

the 5 F's in my life, which i feel like i am failing in. failing in every aspect because i am not giving it my all in those aspects. you reap what you sow, i guess i deserve it. if life is like rock climbing, i guess i am not that far away from ground yet because the rule of rock climbing is that u let go of whatever you are stepping on, to reach for a higher place. and only by doing that, we can move upwards. i refuse to let go of my current standing because it gets me uncomfortable to leave my footing. but when i don't do that, i cannot move upwards or forward.

will i really be happier if we start living together? is that what i want? what is my biggest fears? will they keep coming back to haunt me?

maybe the new strategy to it all is to numb myself and immerse. give it my best shot so that i can feel that at least i excel in 1 of the F's in my life.

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. (1 Peter 5:10)