Friday, February 11, 2011

it's been a long time since i blogged. again. it's a little hard to keep up with blogging lately, is it cos i am getting older? this is something i don't want to think about. I've reached that age when I don't want to grow up so fast. Unlike when i was in my TEENS, i can't wait to grow up but now.. WOAH... slow down mans!

It's a really good cny i had this year, slightly more visitings and more interactions with my relatives. I had fun. I'm still going to hold my annual steamboat party this year as well. Life's been great, everything is good right now. =)

Feb is going to be a fast and short month. I'm aiming towards making everyday count. March got OCBC cycle which i m going to take part, I think, if i'm registered.

i wish i have photos to show about my life.... i'm taking lesser photos as i grow older. =(

No comments: