Sunday, January 03, 2010

i love new year. it gives me a feel that whatever i screwed up or failed to do, i can always make it right again. so i will tell myself, like how i tell myself every other year, this year is going to be a goood year for me. and i'm going to complete all my new year resolutions and get all that i want! give me some credit here yea. i m trying to be optimisitic for the new year and i need all the enthusiasm or optimism to carry me through 2010.

another reason why i love new year is also cos it gives me the excuse to change all my old stuff to new ones. and i will use the new year to pack abit.... revamp abit... all to make me feel happier abt my so called new beginning.. now now now.. all i lack of is a new calendar... be it those stick on the wall.. or flip kind.. I NEED A NEW CALENDAR. someone.. pls? ahhaaaa

No comments: