Sunday, May 17, 2009

i'm sure the absence will make the heart fonder. times have changed but the hearts haven't. situations are different now but the people haven't. maybe they would, but it's equally likely, maybe they wouldn't. I've learn yet another life's most valuable lesson. we fall, we cry, we pick ourselves up and learn. who say we won't fall back on the same spot yet again, but that doesn't stop us from picking ourselves up and learn. everything happens for a reason and nothing will be wasted or go in vain.

i'm in love with strawberries. maybe it's red? but i especiailly love my strawberry moisturiser!! smells yummy and nice!! good foood plus strawberry smell makes me happy. i'm that easily contented at time actually. and if u guys notice.. my preference changes all the time. it's all about how updated u are with me.. i'm always in a phase of things!! it's like the classic example.. what's my favourite colour? of course... i'm sure i'm still loved by everyone who knows me despite of who i am.

this is going to be a very very packed week. of isolation and of mugging and of deprivation. till the next time i blog then

No comments: