Saturday, December 06, 2008

I used to detest xmas. the heartache, the lies, the pretense, the nights spent crying and the festive lights mocking at me. but ever since i got the bear from u that xmas n years ago, i begin to feel festive lights can be quite pretty at times too.

now, i look forward to xmas. i like the warm feeling, the feasting mood, the sharing season, the buying of gifts and seeing happy faces all around. have i changed? no.... i'm still the less than optimistic me but i have you. making u happy is all that matters, especially on such a festive season.

i love to believe there's santa, carrying boxes of gifts. i like having presents under the tree, it makes the tree pretty. of course we can't place cash or vouchers under the tree. sorry, i m idealistic. but since i used to detest xmas.. now can't i paint a beautiful picture of it and dream about my lovely christmas?

dear friends and family, join me in the festive mood. dun attempt to ruin it for me.... when i get mad... i get mad.

No comments: