Wednesday, September 10, 2008

it's true that different people have different perspective and preferences. that's not wrong right? but will these differences be fatal to the relationship we try to build with each other? and even if i deem them to be fatal in the future, what can i do about it in the present.

when i'm on an optimistic note, i will tend to think that i'm a future looking person. some people might think that means i don't value the present but no, i just forsee what could or could not happen due to some things in the present and i dwell on them. and optimistically, this could be said to be having some sort of foresight? i mean, i had alot of scenerios where i could tell people, i told you so. okok, foresight might be a strong word. something along that line (i'm suffering from serious mind block). pesimistically, i dwell too much on what could happen and make myself cannot enjoy the present. it always comes back to making a balance. which is so difficult.

someone told me before, i have mental block. mental block to the world out there, to the people i meet, to the things that happen to me. i start to think these things will definitely end up this way, when i never open my mind to it. well, so far, nothing has proven me worng but could it be due to my mental blockage? yes, but how far of such blockage is due to my mind or my preference. how do i differentiate. whenever i thought i was sure of the answer, i don't dare to be sure anymore cos someone will be pointing fingers at me. it's so scary, how judgemental the world is. i can't blame them. i could be people's judge at times too.

i'm threading on a thin line right now. will it snap, will i get through? only God knows and i need to pray hard to him everyday.

No comments: