Sunday, August 17, 2008

finally, the well anticipated 16082008 is over. i had a blast and i thank every single one of you guys who made it to my party. maybe you don't think so but everyone's presence has made this party special in one way or another. i'll upload the pictures soon, i guess. luckily, i got something else to anticipate, which is the actual birthday itself. or else this year, my birthday will be on the 16th, instead on 21st. and just in case anyone forgot... my birthday party is on the 21st!!!!!!!!

thank you everyone once again, i thank yan especiailly for the video, for organising the party, for settling everything so i could just stay pretty and enjoy. and thanks amelia for the 13 presents she gave me to signify the 13 years of friendship we had. what can i say, i'm glad we're still going strong. thanks all the photographers.. i feel like a star with all the flash. can't wait to see the pictures. remember to send me, k. thanks for the presents xcyflawx gave me. seriously, i don't know what to say. i promise to the the present proud by putting in lotsa accessories. maybe u guys will see it sooon, @ the party @ my house in the near future. and bdaes are never the same w/o boon's cards, boon's handicraft. love it love it! and i simply cannot resist but i love the hershley peanut butter chocolates! thank yoooouuuuu tabitha. of course lastly, i have to thank my parents for making this all possible. for taking care of me till 21 to celebrate this birthday.

i feeel very very very loved. thank you thank you.. once again again.

No comments: