Friday, May 23, 2008


over the weekend...
finally 3 papers down, and one more to go. i simply cannot wait for 3 june to come. 1pm 1pm! i would really appreciate if anyone wanna celebrate the glory with me on that day. but i know everyone else is working and working and working. airport has been a tradition for me everytime after exams lately, maybe i'll pop over there myself? haha...

it's friday!!! i have been playing games since i finished my exams yesterday. but i should get to my books. though there's still a distance from now to 3 june, i shouldn't wait till last min. haik, exams are such a torture but this is the worst. my exams are dragged over 4 weeks. 4 weeks is equivalent to 1 month!!

i finally can put good use to my gold class tickets. =) narnia! it sure brings back special memories. i still remember the night 3 xmas eve back where all my girlfriends are gathered over yan's house and i was telling them who i was going to watch the first narnia movie with on xmas. lol.... concrete memories sure stay but details are fading.

oh, and it's been one yr since the 4 of us went on cruise. gosh.. i seriously love the co. of such people. =) the next weekend is here.


No comments: