Saturday, February 23, 2008

angel, i'm really really proud of myself. fine, i know no biggie, but i can make my own variations of tomato sauce for the pasta. no cream sauce of course, due to the fact that i cannot handle cheese. gives me the urrgg reaction. but ya, finally, no more bottled sauce for my pasta. now to make my sauce better and smoother, i just need a food processer! blender...

i'm totally into cooking nowadays, although i know it's totally at the wrong time. anyway, i made CHINESE yellow noodles with tomatoes and chicken yesterday (tomatoes are my new fav ingredient too) and my baby totally mistook it as PASTA?? like hello?? how can chinese egg noodle, yellow in colour be mistaken for pasta??? and he even ate it.. and continue thinking it's pasta until today i realised his mistake!!

on a heavier note, i know some things are for life and so are some memories. but when people take things for granted, i can't help but feel that maybe, to say 'lifetime' is actually me trying to kid myself. somethings are just not meant to be? then again, i should concentrate on how to be happier, how to make myself happy, how to whip up more dishes and how to study harder. with the last item highly prioritised on my list.

good nights. next week would be good. i will make it good

No comments: