Saturday, July 24, 2004

it took just merely few words of yours to break me, to get mi devastated, plunging into the deepest and darkess pit of depression. is this love? on the other hand, it took merely a few words to get mi standing back again, to see the light in things. is this love? crying over and over again for something I dun even know whether wld happen or not, is this love? tossing and turing in my bed, was tired initially but sumhow just cannot sleep after ur silence, is this love? will u tell mi wad does ur silence means? wad do u wan? wad do u wan me to do? to like u so much so much, to have ur every action and words affect mi so much, i noe i have step in already. i've got no turning back, dun turn me away, dun hurt me, m just as fragile. i noe everyone might think i m silly, m stupid and i can't blame them for saying it but this is love.. rite?i chose this myself... aniwae, sorry to those hu worried for me. sorrie to those hu cared and also to mi neighbours... ha

No comments: